Welcome and Greetings, taking applications for Professional Pilots and Crew for the Chester County Balloon Festival. We have been very busy making sure our event is up to date with all the new changes that has taken place.
Your application will be looked over. If the safety criteria is met,the application will be passed onto Balloon Manger and Event Director for the final say. This is a way to make sure that all of our pilots are meeting standards for safe flight and to let you our pilots know the pilot flying beside you are of the same quality as your self. While maintaining a professional and safe standard for our sponsors, townships officials and most of all our community and spectators.
We will be also adding a 75 hour PIC clause. In short you will need a minimum of 75 hours of PILOT IN COMMAND PRIOR TO 45 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT. As per BFA recommendation. Less then 75 Hours are still encouraged to apply. You will get the same benefits as a 75 hour pilot ( hotel rooms, Fuel, ect.) you can Glow and ground operations. You will be requested to do and inflation or a meet and greet, candle sticking all other non flying activities and attend all pilots briefings.
Pilots Please Please, Please, understand that Volunteer crew are as rare as Hens Teeth at all festivals, we will be training crew again this year. They will be available first come first serve . Please we have arranged to have a second hotel room for you at a reduce cost for your crew. So try to have your experience crew attend the festival.
Also new this year will be the possibility of 1 VIP or Sponsor ride only. Thank you, hope to see you in June!
- ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE IN BEFORE MAY 1st
- Our process is as follows
- Apply with this short form below
- We may give you a call or email you with questions, so watch for those emails from ccballoonfest.com
- Once approved by our Balloonmeister, you will be emailed a login for this site.
- Login at Login Page with the email supplied in this form and the provided password.
- Once logged in, go to the Pilot Dashboard page (link found in the top menu under Pilots)
- Fill in your list of Pilots, Balloons, Insurance and Crew in that order. If you are bringing multiple balloons and/or Pilots feel free to use a single login as long as they are under the same Insurance Policy.
- Next year, you'll be able to view the data you entered into the system and only have to update a couple of fields, not fill out tons of info all over again. We are doing our best to make this process as easy as possible year over year. We want you back!