We are always accepting new vendors for the Chester County Balloon Festival. Get your product or services in front of thousands of people by becoming an exhibitor. 2016 attendance was approximately 25,000 people, 2017’s expected attendance is 35,000+ people.
Vendors are classified as:
- Arts and Crafts: 70% or more of products to be handmade
- Retail: Retail products for sale that are not hand made
- Commercial: Non-food, corporations, contractors, service businesses, outside salespeople
- Food Trucks Only: Vendors who make fresh food onsite, see below for definition. This includes wineries.
This year we have a new and improved vendor area on and off of pavement. Vendors will be setup on first come first served basis and electrical service is limited. Layout and spaces subject for change, may or may not be the same as the previous year. In case of inclement weather updates will be posted as needed on the website. Please be sure to check the “No longer accepting list” on the website for up to date information.
See the Festvial Schedule page for updated times.
Vendors must commit to stay from open until close. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Exhibitors should plan to arrive in time to unload and remove cars or trucks from the area prior to 3:30pm for gate opening to the public at 4pm on Friday. If you require a lot of room to pull in a trailer, contact the Festival to discuss the details. Vehicle access to the vendor area will be prohibited during public hours.
|Arts & Crafts, Retail Vendors||Before May 1||May 1 to June 1|
|Electrical Outlets (each)||$75||$75|
- Prices are per space.
- All spaces are reserved for Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.
- All vendors must register by June 1.
- Except for total event cancellation, NO REFUNDS will be considered.
- Vendors that have participated the previous year have the first right to refuse their space the following year. Booth availability is based on vendor turnover.
- Vendors may bring their own generator.
- All exhibitors must provide their own tables, booths, or equipment. This is a wide open field. Be prepared.
- LIMITED Electrical Service will be available. Make sure to indicate if you will be using electric. Additional fee applies. Appropriate 3-wire grounded cords are required.
- Vendor must clean up space at close of event including removal of all trash to dumpster. Violators will not be invited back next year. There will be some trash dumpsters provided. Please take what you can with you.
- No pets allowed in the parking or festival areas. You will be asked to leave and forfeit your fee.
- Space is reserved on a first paid basis. We will try to honor exclusivity requests on a first come, first serve basis so get your application in early. BE SPECIFIC on those items that you want to be exclusive. You MUST participate all three days to be granted exclusivity.
- Payment in full by check only must be received within 7 business days of this electronic application. If your application is denied your payment will be returned.
- Food vendors must send two checks, one for your space and a second refundable check for $100 to be returned if your space is clean.
- Dumpsters will be onsite, trash cans will be emptied throughout the day. Bagged trash will be collected from your space during the day.
- Food Trucks ONLY.
- Self contained
- Self sufficient on water and power
- Generators must have snorkels and be low noise
- Painted nicely
- See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_truck
- Includes wineries
- Valid Chester County Health Department Food Permit Required. (Visit Chester County Health Department, 610-344-5938 http://www.chesco.org/food)
- Exhibit spaces with water connections are sold out. If you are a food vendor, please plan on bringing your own water.
- ALL Food Vendors must provide a Certificate of Insurance to the Festival Organizers with their application and payment.
- General liability no less than $1 Million per occurrence.
- Name New Garden Flying Field, New Garden Township, and Chester County Balloon Festival as additional insureds.
- Certificate must also indicate that coverage is in effect for the entire period of Friday through Sunday of the festival and must contain stipulation that Chester County Balloon Festival shall receive at least 10 days prior written notice of cancellation or modifications.
- Your insurance provider can mail the information directly to: Chester County Balloon Festival, P.O. Box 711, Paoli, PA 19301, fax 610-827-7208.
- Water refills will be available AFTER HOURS.
For Sponsorships opportunities, visit our Sponsors page for more info.
Business information, description, website and photos may be used on the web and other social media outlets; please only upload photos you have permission to use or own full copyright.